Thursday, January 2, 2014

365 Days of Being Grateful - Day 1 & 2

I came across this about 18 months ago, at a time I really needed a lift. The 365 Grateful Project is by Hailey Bartholomew and it encourages you to record one thing you are grateful for each day. Hailey's project has spurned a now worldwide movement and a book. Hailey was calling for submissions for the book she was producing and I was lucky enough to have one of my photos and my grateful selected for use in the finished book. I always felt it was a great project but had never done it for myself.  So as it's the start of a brand new year, I decided now was the time. I'm going to do it old school in a journal but will also try to keep it up to date here.  So as I'm starting a day late, I'll be doing two days in this first post. Feel free to join in and share a link to your 'gratefuls' in the comments.

01/01/2014
Today I am grateful for the wonderful berries my garden provides for my breakfast.

02/01/2014
Today I'm grateful for having a whole day pain free, no migraine, yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment