Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sewing Saturday

Well finally got another job crossed off my 'To Do List' today.  I had a couple of hours while Aishlyn was off with her Father so I decided to make good use of them. 
I have had two deck chairs sitting there in desperate need of attention for an age.

I had this fantastic fabric from a curtain I made for our old house.  There was no need of the curtain in the new house so I decided to use it to re-vamp the chairs.
After taking off the old covers I used them as a guide for cutting out the new ones.

Not bad for a couple of hours work, I'm really happy with the result.


Post a Comment