Saturday, September 11, 2010

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, 
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to meeeeeee...... 
Happy Birthday to me!

Yes another year has hit the dust, another year older.  I must say I am very ho hum about this one.  I am going out for a drink tonight with a couple of friends and then breakfast tomorrow with another couple of friends, but didn't really feel the need to make a big deal of it this year.  Perhaps that is what happens after you turn 40, you don't want to make a big deal about how many more years you are adding to it.
My darling girl made me breakfast in bed this morning.  She came in with a 'Menu' that she had prepared the day before.  I had a choice of:
Olive bread (toasted)
Plain toast with Honey, Vegemite or butter.
Cereal
Juice
Milo (cold with milk)
Water
Cordial

She acted like a real little waitress, it was very cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment